Friday, March 1, 2019

Welcome to the New Blog!

So a quick mission statement to keep things simple and understood.

This is a safe haven for writers to learn, to discuss, to study.

Free thoughts and opinions, no judgement.

Political Agendas kept to a bare minimum.

Now you might find yourself asking, "Why would there be a need for a politically free blog about writing tips and tricks?" To which I'd have to explain that when I first started to get deep into writing about five years ago I studied like mad, like crazy. Back then people were a lot more open minded about different opinions and beliefs. Much to my dismay this has changed over the years. A lot of the authors I used to idealize started to get into political agendas, usually spewing them at their fans like vomit after a Christmas eve party gone wrong, horribly wrong. Some of these authors I used to like have actually gone out of their way to harm people, their lively hoods, and by extension their fans. We seem to be in an era where people just can't feel safe being who they are if it's not part of the 'correct' values and opinions.

While I can't single handedly change the world. I can create a place where people can be free of these things. Now there might be discussion on occasion of political views, but only so far as it relates to the story or topic at hand. I would never want to shove any sort of bad advice, or agenda down peoples throats. So here I am, one lone dude, like a cowboy in the old west facing a dangerous scary world, and trying to make a place that is safe for people to just exist.

So if your interested in following, disusing, or just staying around for a quick minute, your welcome No mater your background, no mater your beliefs, no mater your politics. Your welcome to come here so long as your a peaceable open minded person looking to learn, discuss, theorize, or just have fun.

This has been TheCrimsonDm, thanks for reading, and I look forward to what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment